News Center

Helping the economic growth of China and the world with high-quality products has become an important force in the pump industry.

Overview of the development trend of slurry pump products

The pipeline hydraulic transportation technology of solid materials has a long history, while the long-distance pipeline transportation technology developed rapidly in the 1950s. Due to the advantages of high efficiency, less land occupation, low cost and no pollution, this conveying method has been paid more and more attention by people. The United States, Brazil, Japan, the former Soviet Union, South Africa, Canada and other countries have successively built a number of solid material hydraulic transmission pipelines.

10

2022

/

08

Different roles of slurry pumps in different industries

Slurry pumps are used to transport slurry containing abrasive solid particles, and are widely used in mining, electric power, metallurgy, coal, environmental protection and other industries. The role of the slurry pump in this different industry is also different. The following will introduce its different functions in detail.

10

2022

/

08

The difference between submersible slurry pump and submersible slurry pump

The submerged slurry pump is a vertical centrifugal slurry pump, which is suitable for conveying abrasive, coarse-grained and high-concentration slurry. The pump is generally immersed in a pool or pit to work. It does not need any shaft seal and shaft seal water, and it can work normally under the condition of insufficient suction. It is suitable for conveying abrasive slurry and is widely used in metallurgy, mining, coal, electric power, building materials and other departments.

10

2022

/

08

How to choose an environmentally friendly slurry pump for sewage treatment

How to choose an environmentally friendly slurry pump for sewage treatment? Under the increasingly important environmental protection issues, the power consumption of the slurry pump in the sewage treatment plant accounts for about 1/3 of the total power consumption of the whole plant. Whether the slurry pump for sewage treatment can operate continuously and efficiently directly affects the sewage treatment. The treatment efficiency of the equipment is an important factor for the effective operation of the sewage treatment plant

10

2022

/

08

Development Trend and Technical Approach of Slurry Pump Energy Saving Technology in my country

In thermal power plants, the power consumption of the plant accounts for about 8% to 10% of the total power generation, and the power consumption of pumps and fans accounts for about 70% to 80% of the power consumption of the plant. The economic benefits of power plants play a significant role. The power consumption of the circulating slurry pump is related to the season and load. The frequency conversion transformation of the circulating slurry pump can not only ensure its effective work, but also ensure its low power consumption at low load and different seasons, flexible use and energy-saving effect. obvious.

10

2022

/

08

How to improve the NPSH of the slurry pump?

There are both external and internal causes for cavitation in the slurry pump, and the external cause acts through the internal cause. The external factor is the NPSH of the device, which is the energy provided by the device that exceeds the vaporization pressure at the inlet of the slurry pump, and the internal factor is the NPSH of the slurry pump, which is provided by the slurry pump itself at the pump inlet. Energy beyond vaporization pressure. The NPSH of the pump indicates the quality of the anti-cavitation performance of the pump itself.

10

2022

/

08

How to calculate the service life of the wearing parts of the slurry pump

The life of the wearing parts of the slurry pump is related to many factors, the particle size and gradation of the solid particles, the suction conditions, and the parameters of the pump. When the slurry contains large solids, the impeller life is very short due to the wear at the blade inlet, which is significantly shorter than the life of the seal. When conveying fine particle slurries, the life of seals and impeller inlet side and front fenders is approximately equal to or less than the impeller life.

10

2022

/

08

What adjustments are required before the slurry pump runs?

The slurry pump should be placed on a firm foundation to bear the full weight of the slurry pump to eliminate vibration, and tighten all anchor bolts.

10

2022

/

08

< 12 >
Eaeast Pump Industry

At present, the main products of the company are: YZJ series, ZGB series, ZGF series, ZGC series, M, AH, HH series, YD series, SP series, YZJL series, YDL-L series, ZQL series, G/GH series, etc.